NOTE: THIS FEAST IS NOW FULLY SUBSCRIBED! NO MORE APPLICATIONS, THANKS!
She’s the boss lady at Pho House, the lovely joint that is adding even more diversity to Racecourse Road in Flemington.
You’ll be unsurprised to learn, given the name of her restuarant, that she is proud of her pho.
And she wants CTS readers to try it!
So in conjunction with Consider The Sauce, Talina and her Pho House crew will host the fourth Consider The Sauce Feast.
Talina really, really does want you to try her pho.
But, OK, if you insist, the lucky punters who gain feast seats can opt for a laksa or rice dish.
As well, there will assorted Pho House entrees and soft drinks.
If you fancy a beer or wine, you will be expected to pay for them yourself.
Pretty much the same ground rules as applied for previous CTS Feasts …
- No restrictions this time around on those who have attended previous CTS dinners.
- First in, first served.
- There are 10 places only available.
- Fellow food bloggers welcome to apply but they will not be given preference.
- No more than two places to be claimed by any applicant, though “singles” will also be accepted.
- There will be no charge for food or soft drinks, but guests will be expected to pay for their own alcohol.
- Applications only to the email address posted elsewhere on this site. Attempts to gain a seat by commenting on this post will be ignored.
Consider The Sauce Feast No.4: Pho House,
318 Racecourse Road, Flemington. Phone: 9372 1426
Wednesday, Janurary 29, from 7pm.
Assorted Pho House entrees and snacks.
Choice of pho, laksa or rice dish.